We write about a lot of topics here at Digital Dads, so we were very curious to run the numbers and see which or ouf posts were the most popular based purely on visits.
The variety of these cracks me up, but also highlights the reason for this site. Dads have lots of different interests in the world and we want to talk about them all.
You might have missed some, so enjoy.
Top Posts of 2011
- Game of Thrones
- The Proper Way to Ask Your Wife for Fellatio
- Family Friendly iPad Apps
- Review: Delta Touch2O® Kitchen Faucet
- Me In My Place
- I Have a Penis = I Am Not a Mom
- 7 Can Chili Recipe
- African Chicken Stew
- Dadhacks: Using Your iPhone as an Impromptu Baby Monitor
- “Weed” and 21 Other Definitions That Don’t Translate From My Dad To My Daughter
- Mom Jeans on Dads Everywhere
- Has Disney World Changed?
- Gunnars Testimonial: I Wear Yellow Glasses
- Five Guys Review
- Digital Dads TV
- The Worldwide Trouble with Youth Sports: Apathy, Poverty, & Soccer
- Send Your Kid to Apple Camp
- NAIAS Spotlight: Ford Motor Company
- Stop Slutting Up Our Girls
Of course, seeing the variety in the top posts has me wondering what sort of topics would you like to see more of in 2012? Is there any topic we are completely missing that we should be writing about? Let us know!